At Newport Infant School we aim to ensure that all children
• Are equally valued, respected and cared for
• Have access to a full range of activities and experiences in all curriculum areas
• Have opportunity to develop their potential
• Ensure diversity between individuals and groups is recognised and respected.
• Foster positive attitude and relationships and a shared sense of cohesion and belonging.
• Develop good equalities practice in staff recruitment, retention and development.
• Reduce and remove inequalities and barriers that already exist.
• The school’s practice is reflected in a range of policies which are available on our Policies page
SEND – Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
If you’d like to read more about how we deal with SEND at our school, you can do so on our SEND page: